SOLAR POWER INTERNATIONAL
Get CHARGED up and join us…
at Solar Power International 2010, October 12-14, 2010 in Los Angeles, CA. It’s one of the largest and most important solar events on the planet and we are excited to be exhibiting. I’d like extend a personal invitation to you to attend the conference and visit us in booth 2900 on the tradeshow floor while you are there.
Whether you are a newcomer to the world of solar energy, or a seasoned pro, it’s vital for you to get up-to-date information on this rapidly growing and changing industry. Solar Power International 2010 is your best resource. Year after year, North America’s largest B2B solar event attracts the industry’s best and brightest from all across the globe.
Take advantage of career-boosting features…
- 1,100 booths filled with the most advanced solar innovations—PV, concentrating PV, solar thermal electric (CSP) and solar technologies. Again, you can find us in booth 2900.
- Free and open to the public Wednesday night, October 131th, 5:30-8:30pm
- Three General Sessions
- 36 conference sessions in five tracks—Policy, Markets, Finance, Technology and Cross-Cutting
- 20 pre- and post-conference workshops—intro courses for industry newcomers and more advanced courses for veterans who need to dig deeper
- Six Solar Idea Swaps—NEW this year, these small-scale one hour networking and discussion sessions are facilitated by a subject matter expert.Check out the complete conference program.
Super-charged Networking Events…
- Opening Reception—great music, fabulous food and an open bar
- Block Party at L.A. Live—red carpet experience complete with food, fun, celebrities, and much more.
I hope you’ll join us in LA!